so you do use an auxilary tank.  that was just
something i just came up with in my head, so im on the
right track, good.  next week some time my grad
cylinders should be coming in the mail, im going to
brew up a few liters first to see how it goes.  but
ive already figured out how to do 40 gallons at a
time.

as for running wvo, do you filter it out?? id imagine
youd have to