  From: Harmon Seaver
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Cc: Hanns B. Wetzel
  Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 6:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Possible Viruses

        I have a bit of difficulty understanding why people keep claiming
  they are getting viruses from this list. The list software doesn't not
  allow attachments to be sent with the email, therefore, it is
  essentially impossible for anyone to get a virus from the biofuels list.

  --
  Harmon Seaver
  CyberShamanix

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor