Well,

I must admit, a Deuce is a little extreme, but I'd sure as heck call that a
truck. Although it is a little extreme for daily use.

I must stress the fact that I'm not some tobacco chewing redneck that drives
a lifted chrome plated chevy. I'm not simply sitting on my porch yelling
that they "aint what the' used ta be grumbl bruml". I see some serious and
protentially disastrous concequences with how the planet is leaning towards
heavy, heavy vehicles that exude an "image".

On the other hand, I do not own an economy car. I don't plan to. I would
kill an economy car, and it would kill me. I view a 600 lbs Lincoln gas
powered welder as carry-on luggage, and my truck doesn't seem to mind. I
have been known to pull 20 000 lbs around a yard with it in low range. Again
not much fuss.

Oh, did I mention it came from the factory with 77 horsepower, 35 years ago?

J-L

Stop Smoking Now
Nicotrol will help
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2vN8tD/_pSDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM