just an idea:

i was thinking on a vegoil two tanks conversion using the exhaust to heat
vegoil. if we put the vegoil tank on the rear part of the car and it goes to
the engine on a copper pipe paralel to the exhaust pipe, close enough to be
heated and far enough to not to reach too hight temperatures, and to use the
return line with heated vegoil runing close to the incoming line on the
oposite side of the exaust  to heat the other side, perhaps this way we can
get a simple conversion, or perhaps i've been drinking too much coffe and i
need to sleep a bit more and not to think so much.

anyone with more experience can tell me if this is possible?

thanks in advance

Manolo Rol‡n
Valencia, Spain

Promise to Quit