>I think everyone is tired of the virus warnings.

Yes!

>I posted a couple of
>them myself. Evidently it got my email address from this list when I
>posted.

No! It got your address from the address book of somebody who
received your message.

>I only read messages at the site, but I keep getting email
>with virus attachments with a return address to this list.

It's counterfeit! It makes no difference whether you read list
messages at the list website, or have them sent to you direct, or
never read them at all.

>I've
>gotten 5 so far, all with a return address to this list, and none
>from anywhere else.

Coincidence - nobody else you correspond with has the virus yet, only
other list members, who DIDN'T get it from the list (though they may
have got it direct from other members, or any emailers).

>I don't know how it works, but that's why all the
>warning messages are coming here. I've deleted all of them, but I can
>forward the next to you, if you'd like?

It will be a false message, with a false title claiming it came from
the Biofuels list, and a false sender's address, quite possibly of
someone who isn't even a list member - but it WON'T have been sent to
you by the list. Obviously, as you're on Web-only.

>LOL

Yes!

>Motie
>I have your site open in another window. I'll check it out.

I hope you enjoy it.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects