Agree with that. For biodiesel at around freezing, and with no purge of
diesel, you need to heat the filter, nothing else. Not ahead of it, not the
lines. Just the filter media. Even at that, it might wax up on overnight
cooling. The only way around that is to purge it out, basically back to a
two-tank. But certainly  I'd try some kind of filter heater first.

Edward Beggs
www.biofuels.ca

> From: Dana Linscott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:44:15 -0800 (PST)
> To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [biofuel] SVO--possible tank heat.
>
> Paul,
>
> I think a better idea than trying to adapt the heater
> you have is to either make your own nichrome heat
> immersion coil or buy the veg therm from Neoteric
> fuels.  I will haevmore info on making your own coils
> soon..just downloaded software for figuring out draw
> and output based on dia. and length of wire.
>
> Where do you plan on placing this in your BD system
> again? Would a heated filter work as well? Isn't that
> the most lilely place to clog with the BD made form
> animal fats and tallow? Much simpler to heat that.
>
> Dana

Stop Smoking Now
Nicotrol will help
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2vN8tD/_pSDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM