----- Original Message -----
  From: Greg and April
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 2:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] new discovered plant

  When was the program?

  Greg H.

  I can no longer remember. That was almost a year ago i think. but that same
topic (same seed)was discuss on the Techtv.

  On both program a person who said the thalo seed information was came from
the US Department of Energy report. I look on the US DOE but up to know I
cannot find it. May be may spelling is wrong and could not find anything on DOE
search engine. They are talking of "Thalo Plant" a perrennial tree that
produces that Thalo seed.

  I once saw it on discovery channel and another one on Tech TV. Hope you can
help me.

  Danny

http://us.click.yahoo.com/IgTaHA/ZQdDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM