Dear Mr. Greg,

The nearest to the word "Thalo" in reference to the fat giving trees/plants is
"Tallow". In fact, the tree whose fruit gives large quantities of oil/fat is
the Chinese tallow tree with botanical name " Triadica Sebifera" and can be a
good source of non-edible fat convertible into bio-diesel.

Y. K. Jain

"Danilo J. Escleto" wrote:

>   Hi Greg,
>
>   I checked all the possible spelling of Thalo sounding word. The "Tallow" is
> all about fats from vegetables and animals. So I omitted the tallow to the
> selection. I have seen a featured program about tallow, an student from the
> U.S.A. runs a car using a used oil from fast food restaurant. It works.
>
>   But when you say "tallow plant" I think i have to search on on this
> spelling.
>
>   Thank you again Greg.
>
>   Danny E.
>

>   Could it be the Tallow Plant / Vegtable Tallow ?  This plant is reported to
>   have a high content of a hard fat/oil.
>
>   Greg H.

> Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!