Okay,

While I am in mid purchase of a 1983 Ford Ranger with a Mazda 2.2
litre diesel engine, I am hoping if there is someone out there who can
answer some questions that I have.

To start, does anyone know if there is a shop or garage that would
have parts for this little beast?  The closer to Minnesota the better
(Dana?).  In the event that there are repairs or a new engine is
required I would like to have a one stop for either.

Secondly,  Does anyone know what kind of injector pump this may have.
The position of the pump does not make it easy to see the information
placard.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone for all of the information I
have not decided if I want to make my own Biodiesel or convert to SVO
or both.  All I know is I have a place to start and a truck to start
it with.  (<---  notice the typical MN ending on a sentance with a
preposition)

fred in MN

(where the winter is non-existant this year!!!)

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WoOlbB/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM