Kieth, thanks for your encouragement and comments on possible biodisel
pollution. I have it on good authority that the UK environment agency
require a 'bribe' of  approx $USD 30,000 to analyse possible pollution. If
biodiesel plant dischaeges mirky water into the water system here without
authority big fines are payable, whether it's biodegradable or not. The UK
is a very polluted place and, being a small island, nowhere is far from the
coast. Personally I don't blame the authorities for taking a tough stance.
If a biodiesel factory was discharging mirky water on my favorite beach I
would not be happy, being a keen windsurfer. There's already a huge sewerage
problem all round the coast and most rivers are already full of all kinds of
crap.

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!