Please respond to biofuel@yahoogroups.com

To:   biofuel@yahoogroups.com
cc:    (bcc: Joseph Martelle/US/GM/GMC)
Subject:  Re: [biofuel] Happy everything

>Hi there Joe

>Wonderful - a New Year daughter, or near as dammit. Hope all's
>exceeding well with her, with mum, and with your good self.

Keith,

Thank you, all is well with everyone here. Hope the same for you and Midori.

> I have almost finished my propane tank BD processor. The 10 gpm pump makes a
>nice vortex in the oil. I have yet to repair and hook up the vacuum
>pump. Maybe
>soon.

>Keep us posted, send me some piccies if you have any?

I will take some pictures, then figure out how to send them. I don't have a
digital camera, but I have a nice scanner and 35mm camera. I'll just have to do
things the old fashioned way.

The North American International Auto Show starts this weekend here in Detroit.
I will of course be attending. I am interested in seeing how much time/space is
given to alternative fuels, hybrids, diesels, etc. I don't expect much. Here in
the good old US of A diesels are not very popular. I'm sure that will change in
a few years, what with the new common rail TDIs that most auto companies are
building/developing. I will report any interesting findings. Cheers, Joe.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vf6MrB/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM