The results are rated by 'relevance'
If you search for something like "Alcohol fermentation" you would get the first
result with a message that has "Alcohol fermentation" and second would be
something that contained "alcohol fermentation".. later you would get
misspelled words and such. I will improve the searching. I think it works
pretty good right now though.
-Martin

=====
-Martin Klingensmith