Hello all
I'm investigating an application for filtered Waste Veg Oil as a fuel
for water heating. Many apartment blocks and hotels here in
southern Spain use fuel oil burners to heat water for central
heating. The WVO here is a mixture of about 60% sunflower 20%
olive and 20% lard. My first potential client is using 2 burners...
- a Monarch Type DK2-2 from Max Weishaupt Gmbh
- an Elco Quemador Tipo EL 4-140-2D
This second one consumes 70 - 140 kg / hr fuel oil and has a
'potencia nominal' of 700.000 - 140,000KCal/h
 I wonder if anyone has any experience of this application.
Best  rgds James

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.