I have the same problem, I don't understand what's happening to the
gasoline when you add ethanol and water and I know of no one I can ask
other than this group.
I would be inclined to believe the authors of the various books I've
read that the water will fall out and cause problems.   Many years ago I
learned about supersaturation in chemistry class,  As long as you kept
heating the water you could add more and more sugar, up to a point that
is.  But when you turned the heat down the sugar would fall out and
settle on the bottom because the water couldn't hold that much sugar
with the lower heat level.  So I'm guessing that as the temperature
drops the water will fall out until at some temperature all of the water
has fallen out.

This can be tested easy enought. Tomorrow I will buy a bottle of
Everclear (I think  it is 200 proof) so I will know exactly how much
water I will be adding and then see what it takes to get it to fall out.
 Start out at let's say, 70 degrees and let it cool down slowly until I
get my water back.  I'll let you know what happens.

George

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.