--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://www.thewest.com.au/20020412/news/perth/tw-news-perth-home-
sto52459.html

> Mr King said the commercial biodiesel plant was still in the design
> stage but could be up and running within nine months to supply up
> 40 million litres of the fuel a year.

What a difference it can make with a change of governmental support!
The project is at the design stage, yet it could be up and running in
9 months?
It takes longer than that here, just to do the paperwork for 'site
assesment' to determine the scope of an environmental impact study.
Then you will need soil core samples taken, which involves another
study of what impact taking the samples will have on the environment.
And it goes on and on. 3 years minimum to do the paperwork, then you
still have to build the plant.
Frustration levels are high again today.
My apologies to those who may be offended.

Motie

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.