> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > http://www.thewest.com.au/20020412/news/perth/tw-news-perth-home-
> sto52459.html
> >

> > Mr King said the commercial biodiesel plant was still in the design
> > stage but could be up and running within nine months to supply up
> > 40 million litres of the fuel a year.
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> What a difference it can make with a change of governmental support!
> The project is at the design stage, yet it could be up and running in
> 9 months? It takes longer than that here, just to do the paperwork for
> 'site assesment' to determine the scope of an environmental impact
> study. Then you will need soil core samples taken, which involves
> another study of what impact taking the samples will have on the
> environment. And it goes on and on. 3 years minimum to do the
> paperwork, then you still have to build the plant. Frustration levels
> are high again today. My apologies to those who may be offended.
>
> Motie

        I wouldn't get too fired up about the 9 months mentioned. This project
has been bubbling along for about at least 2 years. If memory serves me
correctly, this facility will be sited next to a slaughter house and use the
tallow
from that as the feed stock. Read all about it at

http://www.ausrf.com.au

        Regards,

Andrew//*******************************************************\\
|| "Two things get me out of the water quickly:          ||
||                             sharks and toilet paper." ||
||                                       Billy Connelly  ||
||       Andrew Lowe B.Eng.(Civil) GradIEAust PEng       ||
|| Wombat High Tech         *|* Eng. App. Programming    ||
|| [EMAIL PROTECTED]           *|* Melbourne, Australia     ||
|| www.wht.com.au           *|* C, C++, MDL, Java        ||

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.