--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> damper.  I think in the end, the Biodiesel effort will be ok, but
it can't hurt
> to follow the precautionary principle and look into the matter.

I think biodiesel or SVO will still come ahead of
MTBE,lead,sulphur,benzene etc. Prolly the quickest test would be
runnin' an exhaust through a fish tank and with the short half-life
set up another tank with the exhaust fumes injected after 8 or 12
hours, maybe theres no harm at all and the only thing changing will
be the packaging industry to allow the acro to breathe out of the
bag, maybe a vegetable oil based chip bag and a great deal on day old
fries.I know a couple of people that have been eating chips for
decades, so I really don't fear the problem to much. But I'll bet it
keeps the gene mapping people busy for a while,

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/k6cvND/n97DAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM