>I think biodiesel or SVO will still come ahead of
>MTBE,lead,sulphur,benzene etc.

Yes, this made more sense once you and the other poster spelled it out.  The
thing to do is to analyze the products of combustion, not just the ingredients.
If the products of biodiesel combustion are not particularly worse than the
products of non-bio diesel combustion (or are better) then that would be cool.
Though I imagine just saying to analyze this and interpreting the results, and
doing those things, are different matters.

Reminds of one of my favorite environmental Oil-Products stories.  About 10-15
years ago in Indiana (Northern I think) there was some flooding and it was very
bad.  Then it was discovered that several houses had been highly contaminated
with PCB's and-or some other not-compatible-with-human-habitation chemicals.
How did they get there, it was wondered?  Ah, well, they had been in the home
heating oil of the denizens, unbeknownst to those denizens.  It was not at all
legal for the oil company to place those chemicals in the oil.  I am not sure
what the claims made in court ultimately were, whether they claimed it was
accidental or if it was clear that the home owners had been duped into disposing
of chemicals under their own noses, but I just admired the whole scheme of it.
Pretty much spelled out the chemical-PR-manipulation an Oil Company thinks it
can get away with.  I think we need to be humble should we wish to claim to be
able to go up against such creativity and genius.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM