Hey guys. Just as some background, I'm a 16 year old girl from New
York. I am on my school's Envirothon team (you can kinda guess what
that's about...) and this year our "problem" is that hypothetically,
the government of town or city wants to replace large fields of corn
with growing switch grass and willow shrubs to produce biofuel. I was
hoping you guys could help me with some pros and cons, especially
pros, of doing this, like how would it really effect our environment?
And what kind of mandates or tax breaks or what not would there be? I
have found many great sites on using switch grass as biofuel, but
absolutely none on willow shrubs. So help if you can! Please!
Thanks :-)
~Beki

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.