Mr. Azam M. Khan
India
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Mr. Khan:

Welcome to the group and I hope that many members will drop useful ideas
that will
help you cope with your energy problems.

Other than producing your own oil seeds to make the oil, I believe that Dr.
Karve has
presented a way to make biogas production by a faster and more efficient
method vs. the traditional cow-dung methanization process. In the Biofuels
archives you may have
access to his work.

Probably you would like to look into the possibility of converting some
biogas into Methanol to fill your needs of transesterification or, even
perhaps, to exchange Methanol
for oil or diesel.  I believe making Methanol from biogas is not a difficult
process.

In any event, Mr. Khan, you will see many suggestions coming from the group.

I would like to know how much do you get for each kilogram of clean castor
seed
you produce, and, if possible, what are the principal uses of castor in
India.

Wishing you all the best,

Luis R. Calzadilla
Contactos Mundiales USA