I have been a reader of this newsletter for a while, but have seen
little on the application of untreated WVO for Home Heating
purposes.  I am looking for specific information - and i may not find
it.

In short, is there a unit or design plan for an easy to use automated
WVO home heating unit?  I am aware of waste oil burners for
commercial use, which atomize fuel with an air compresor. I am
aware of Mother Jone's asbestos plate drip method. The problem
with these are noise (air compressor) and safety (the drip method
is really not a unit that could heat a enclose water system.) Teh
baddington burner is not an option either.

Is there are "duel fuel" oil burner: burn home heating oil(HHO) to
heat home and my WVO tank to temperature, then automatically
switch to WVO at "x"degrees for easy atomization.  Then run down
on HHO to avoid any carbon deposits.

I would think this has been done.... but maybe not?

I have seen ads for TCD enterprises waste oil burner, and am
contacting them directly.  DOn't know if they fit the bill.

So, maybe I missed a posting or maybe it can't be done.

BUT.. if it can... well, it would be nice.

thanks.

dan

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.