Mr.Penfold,

Two of the programs at Alexandria Technical College (Diesel Mechanics
and Power Generation) are working at setting up test units for
something like you are talking about next fall. Several small diesel
generators (20 Kw) and a large generator (275 Kw) are being donated
by a group of local farmers who run pickups and tractors on WVO. One
of them has designed a filtering and de-aciding unit they all use. I
think it just runs the filtered WVO through a cartridge of crushed
limestone but I have only seen it once. You can contact the guy that
designed it at*

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jeff Stoekel

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "daponuk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently researching the use of WVO as a fuel for generation
> of electricity in a diesel generator.
>
> I have read that deacidified veg oil is the best bet for use in a
> diesel engine. Does anyone know how this process is done?
>
> Are there any examples of the results of sustained use of SVO/WVO
in
> large diesel engines?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David Penfold