I am Bruce Parmenter and new to this group. I joined this
group as I am seeking a source for bio fuel information,
and a place to put the Bio fuel newswire items I find.

My main interest is EVs and the RE they run on. But currently
I live in a motor home and look to find and use bio diesel
refueling (instead of fossil diesel).

I pay for newswire items the same as a newspaper or TV station
would. I spend my own time and money to provide EV and RE
(Renewable Energy) Newswire items as a free public service.

I plan to POST only what Bio fuel items I get (which is
appropriate for this group's topic). I do not see a huge
amount of these Bio fuel news items.
I have one item to POST today.

If the members do not want these POSTs placed on this group,
please send me direct email as to not use valuable group
bandwidth.

My intent is not to spam or dominate this group, but provide
this as a service.

Thank you for your time.

Bruce Parmenter
http://geocities.com/brucedp