I'm no architect, but it would seem to me to be possible to comply with
the government rules and still maintain adequate circulation. If that is
the case, then the rotting and mildewing houses would have to be the
fault of builders' poor design decisions, rather than the fault of the
government regulations per se . . .

Chris Witmer
Tokyo

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> One thing we have in the USA is rules imposed by the government in the 1980s
> for more energy efficient homes.  This has caused homes to be closed up with
> little of no air circulating through them.  The result is rot and mildew that
> is causing respiratory problems that show up first in children and older
> folks.

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/TPvn8A/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM