----- Original Message -----
From: "Appal Energy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2002 14:09
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: Open Season on Open Space

> And yet off roaders bitch when they can't hot rod to the top of
> Gannett Peak. What you have are instances of single person
> transportation vehicles that can do more damage than 50 pair of
> Timberlands over the same number of miles.

In no way am I talking about "Hot Rodding".

> And mechanized off roaders are supposed to be treated "equally"
> with bi-ped traffic?

Are you not being a little picky? What about the people that can not 5 feet
let alone 5 miles like has been said before on this list?  What about
families with children under the age of 7, are you saying that they should
not get out and about, because the children can't go 1 mile?

I'm talking about the people that take care to minamize negative impact
while off roading, the people that would not be otherwise able to get out,
these people would be affected more ( and for a lot less reasion ) than the
ones that " hot rod over the countryside ".

It sounds like you would, ban, the people that need it the most rather than
the ones that hurt it the most.

Save on REALTOR Fees
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM