> And the problem is that legislation, those that "take
> care" of that noisy, roudy, brash 10% .... will also
> "take care"  of us 90 percenter's.  By suddenly losing
> our right to have a quiet, fun (though not 6:00
> news-worthy) good time.  And me, the 4X4'er, that's my
> fear.
>
> Curtis

How can this be?  If 90% are well behaved, responsible people, then why
have I never seen such a person with an ATV?  Perhaps your definitions
of quiet and responsible are different from mine?

Most cities don't allow skateboarding on public property, why allow
ATV's?  Let the ATV users set up their own parks, charge admission to
maintain them and keep them away from those of us that don't appreciate
the noise.

Kim

Save on REALTOR Fees
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM