Whoa!!  Ok, I agree that "adult to semi-adult humans
whose primary concern is themselves and their
convenience factor, all in the midst of their
"conquests" do not deserve an opportunity to tear up a
forest.

I agree with you ... ME ... the 4X4 nutcase.  What I
have a problem with is the labeling of this group as
the "all offroaders" or even just "offroader".  Which
encompasses these "idiots" ... yes ... but also
blankets covers a lot of other people as well.  Some
pretty nice, (enviromentally) responsible people.  And
these are the folks that I'm trying to stand up for.

yes... like me ... for instance.

Curtis

--- Appal Energy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Get real Greg. You eliminated the qualifier I made the
post previous for handicapped and then attempt to
suggest that I would omit them?

Here it is, lest you unintentionally missed it:

 >Personally? Harmon's smack dab center on target.
 Save for the
 > handicapped, anyone who can't get off their fat
 ass and strap a
 >pair of skis or lace a pair of hiking shoes should
 keep their
 >outdoor activities confined to lawn darts and
> sipping gin on the
 >back porch between evening sitcoms.

--------snip-----------------

Funny how off roaders always use the handicapped
excuse for furthering their goals.

We're talking about adult to semi-adult humans whose
primary concern is themselves and their convenience
factor, all in the midst of their "conquests."

=====
Our free newsletter can be found at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL

http://autos.yahoo.com