--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Appal Energy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And I'm sorry....but I'm not. If the little tykes can't walk, let
> the parents pack 'em in. If they can, let them carry their own
> weight.

   Yup, kids can walk. Babies can be carried, there's tons of nice
equipment for packing kids around. We did it. And later on our kids
walked a full 2 miles every morning to get to the school bus. Or skied
once snow came. With timber wolves, moose and bear all around too.

> Not that's a novel thought....being responsible for one's own
> person at such a young age. It's a hell of a sight better than
> what most adults can accomplish in their lifetimes. Talk about
> degenerative diseases.
>
> And if the parent's L4-L5 is so shot that they can't carry the
> little tyke? (Which is me in another couple of years.) Then get
> the three wheel stroller out, put a harness and reins on the dog
> and let him or her pull it.
>
> Funny how off roaders always use the handicapped excuse for
> furthering their goals.

   Exactly. How many times have you seen actually handicapped people
riding trail-bikes, 4-wheelers, or snowmobiles anyway? Which brings up
another thing -- ever sit around a parking lot and watch what sort of
"handicapped" people have the stickers that let them park in the
handicapped space? Their problem is they're too damn fat to walk, and
they are that way because they *don't* walk.

> Even more hilarious is the number of times I've witnessed any of
> them bundle up a quad or pare and take them out for a joyride on
> their two or four stroke.

    Yup. But what we also see now is how many more "sportsmen" there
are hunting the way back places, now that they can ride there. Big fat
guys on 4 wheelers all over the place. It's definitely a major impact
on wildlife.

Save on REALTOR Fees
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM