Todd,

You did not jump at me as I see it, you expressed an opinion
and that I can live well with. It was the original response on my
opinion that was a little bit personalized. My opinion, after many
years of work, is  that if you want to see fast and major changes
on issues, financial success makes a very large difference.

To advance the Bio fuel issue to the importance it will need
to have, you will at the end see both big oil and the politicians
involved. I hope it goes fast, the speed in Europe is somewhat
faster than in the US.

I am not sure that the farmer/producer will get the biggest bang
for his buck, in the company of petrol distributors etc. If you
look at the food production, it is not the case. The small ones
that now operates at the margins of the market are probably
financially better of in this situation. They have an incentive
to keep it small, until they are large enough to play in a bigger
market. Then they can sell themselves to the big interests at
a premium price. This is how it works.

Hakan

Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?