We have No 1 through at lease No 6.  Their could be heavier diesel oil
out their but I have never heard of it. I'm sure each one is based on
some unit of heat, viscosity, or something.  No 1 diesel is the lightest
and I have always heard that it cannot be burned directly in diesel
motors.  It's simply to hot.  No 2 diesel is what we burn in the our
vehicles and machinery when it's above about -10 F.  A mixture of No 1
and No 2 down below that down to about -30 F.  Below that I don't know
what they use.  No 3 diesel gels out at about 20 F.  I know No 3 is a
higher BTU diesel and that we are suppost to get more horsepower per
gallon. If my SVO and No 2 diesel mixture was indeed close to No 3 then
it would burn very well as long as the temp was above 30 to 40 F.  That
suits my purpose very well.

George

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM