> > No 2 diesel is what we burn in the our
> > vehicles and machinery when it's above about -10 F.  A mixture of
> No 1
> > and No 2 down below that down to about -30 F.
>
> In practice in Minnesota, your temps are about 10F to 20F too low.

Maybe we warm back up more during the day.  But I have run No 2 down to
10 below at night.  But the day I did this was a lot warmer. It got back
up to zero to maybe 10 above for a short time.  I always assumed that it
took longer for the fuel in the tanks to warm up.

This was also 15 to 20 years ago.  No 2 might be a lot heavier now than
then.  I know that gasoline back then was a lot better. The place where
I get my fuel says not to run No 1 in an engine straight.  They claim it
will harm the engine.  We must not be talking about the same grade.
 Through I always thought they were the same everywhere.

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM