hello folks

Bying a member of biofuel,EV,prius,insight,and several european EV lists I
am very pleased
with your recent topic about EV and hybrids.

First I'll give you a must read link on oil.
with good background info
for future evaluation of geopol.actions.

http://www.geologie.tu-clausthal.de/Campbell/lecture.html

After reading this item you 'll understand why
current hybrids need to expand their EV ONLY CAPACITY
urgently by expanding the High Voltage battery Pack capacity with a second
grid chargable
cheaper battery pack.

The insight honda is more an electric assisted ICU with a very
airstreamed aluminium body design
while the prius has a built in EV mode for short distances at a speed lower
than
40miles/h or 65km.
The second generation has 20% improved drive train,less friction,
better battery etc.These 300V battery is very expensive ($6000) and is only
partly charged and discharged
for longer life time.

Several electronic computers which are directing several parts of the car
,are talking to each other .
People try to hack into these communications to try to experiment several
issues.

The compression /expansion ratio is around 13 which indicates it could be an
excellent
liquified gas LPG or compressed CNG burner.

However we know out of the theory you need higher compreession ratio's 20...
25
like in bio-diesel ICU to get good fuel consumption.

For this reason the ideal drive train I would like to see is the tree
cylinder
VW 1200cc 50HP accepted for biodiesel !!!! (LUPO 3L and in AUDI A2 3L)sold
in europe only
connected to the prius planetary-gear with the generators/motors and the
hacked
high voltage battey + back-up battery for a second grid chargeable battery.

Put al this in a insight shaped 4 passenger with aluminium body and you get
a 100miles /gallon biodiesel car which suits
by its extended  grid charge EV mode your daily commutes and your occasional
long trips with the BIODIESEL motor,
which can als recharge the battery on the run if necessary.

It is however as difficult to have EV- ,biofuel-,hybrids- people work
together on a project
as it is to have VW,Toyota,Honda think about putting together the best of
their technologies.

So sit it out...

greetings