From: Tricia Liu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 February 2003 11:58
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] good oil crops for England

Mr.Hartman posted a long message not long ago, voicing for the American
Farmers.
The income is lower and the cost is growing higher.......
And then there are discussion about these higher yield products, so why
don't the farmers grow the better yield crops?
African Oil plants or the chokecherries?  Climate or weather limitation?
Cost too high?

(I may retire earlier to start my own farm, if these are the star crops for
the future!)

So why don't you?   The growing demand of BioFuel and the corns and Soy
beans are not the best sources for biofuel?
Seem to be a simple solution but did I miss anything?  Instead of asking for
the government to keep on funding, maybe
if the farmers switching to the higher yield crops.  Then we will see some
Farmer Tycoons over those oil Tycoons?