The question is why? You just want to see if it smells like fries? To
see if it runs?

Answer, yes, and yes.

Now, you have to make the real decisions:

Two-tank? Yes.

Take your chances on the direct injection engines? Up to you. How long
do you plan to keep them around? If you are going to trade them in a
another year or two, then put on a two-tank system and get going. If
you plan to run them a long time and a lot of kilometers on vegoil,
maybe look at going further an investigate the idea of blending as well.

Edward Beggs
http://www.biofuels.ca