  From: Neoteric Biofuels Inc
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 7:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] About to use some Rapeseed..!

  One thing that will happen is that your cold starts will begin to
  deteriorate. Then your filter will probably start plugging. Then your
  injectors will likely, in time, get coked up. Then the spray pattern
  will be wonky. Then you'll set the stage for ring sticking, glazing of
  the cylinder walls, increased lube oil consumption and eventual engine
  failure - if you can continue to get thing started in the morning. More
  than 20% or so in the diesel is not a good plan for more than short
  term "experiments".

  Unfortunately, you're not doing anything new here, Nick, and if it was
  as easy as running high percentages of SVO in diesel, and being able to
  maintain reliability, we'd all have gone that way long ago.

  Regards,

  Edward Beggs

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM