Where I live in Canada, there are very few small pickups with diesel
engines.  The ones that are available are quite old and have very high
mileage.  I have a couple of VW diesels in my shed as well as a garge
full of machine tools and welders.  A mid nineties Mazda would be a good
candidate for the swap as I like the way they look.

stan

Jean-Leon Morin wrote:

> > I have heard about kits that allow VW diesels to be installed in Suzuki
> > Samurais. What I am interested in doing is putting this engine in a
> > Nissan or Toyota pickup. Does anyone have any ideas about how I would
> > make the flywheel/clutch part work?
> >
> > Stan
>
> You can make anything bolt up to anything if you really want to. I've
> never
> done such a swap but I own a Toyota 2wd pickup with a 2.4L diesel engine,
> factory and very economical. Nissan (datsuns) I believe were also
> available
> with diesel engines.
>
> Might be cheaper to start off with something factory made...
>
> J-L
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705083269:HM/A=1481659/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_yh1/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/

> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM