> except that you're not a dog, I'm not a dog, and its not only dogs that
> you
> are killing. Indeed the colonial histories of the France's, Britain's,
> Portugal's,
> Spain, etc. to infinity, don't often look too honourable. So why follow
> their example?
>
> Interesting to note that the howling of dogs provides the only early
> warning of cruise
> missiles incoming to Baghdad. Its all they've got.

Good, let it be known that if any tyrant chooses to threaten the peace of
the world and murder his own people to retain his illegitimate power, then
the howling of dogs may be the last thing he hears on this earth.  Tyrants
and fascists--like Andrew--beware, if you threaten the peace of the USA and
we will unleash the dogs of hell on you.  Andy, shut up and go away; no one
cares what you think.

Let's get back to bio diesel.

Paul

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM