>Have any of you heard anything about the US and Pakistanis already having
>caught Osama Bin Laden in the past couple weeks?  I just talked with a local
>bug killer (of all people) who said that a family member of his in Pakistan
>said that "a lot of people in Pakistan" have been getting paid off lately to
>keep hush the fact that Osama Bin Laden was captured recently, before the
>bombing of Iraq.

Funny -- if they were getting KILLED somebody would be getting emails,
notes smuggled out, something. But by paying them off, you win their
silence, and we never know.   We probably won't know until after the
pretext is unnecessary. Of course they'll have to only have his BODY,
since he might spout out something true amid his media utterances.... -K

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM