I think you're right.   A trade deficit would seem to be like a store having
a non-stop sale.  The sale of cash ... for a reduced amount of product.
Then you give away the store .. and the store goes broke.

National Deficit ... I also think you're right.   Deficit Spending DOES seem
a little like were funding this whole thing of "some large credit card".  Or
rather "some large mortgage loan".   With all the residential property,
business property of the whole United States, and more importantly the
"slave ownership papers" of our future generations, being offered up for
Collateral.   I think some big economic expert once made that analogy on
some radio talk show .......

The problem is .. what happens when you "can't pay up".     Ahem .....
REPOSSESION.   Hmmmmmmmm............

"Don't both seem daunting to fix?"?????   That's IF your trying to "fix" the
problem.  Me think Mr. II is NOT trying to "fix" the problem .. but rather
is thinking of the US (as a whole) as a large, massive CORPORATION.   That
him and his cronies have had enough fun with.   And is now trying to "sell".
Sell all the assets .. "sell the name" ... and get out.   And make a
whopping massive "profit"  Problem is ... we
on this list are the "employees".   And what happens when the owners of a
company sell out.   We're all out of JOBS.  Out on the streets.   Or in the
ocean ... in this case .... since the geographic U.S. ITSELF is the
Corporation's property.

Curtis

Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL