Boil [remove water], filter, try to make fuel?
I don't know, slop from a dumpster could have anything in it. I would
assume it would be possible to press potato chips and get oil out. They
soak up a lot of oil from the deep-frying process. There are bacteria
used to eat oil. For example in Lake Placid, NY they had a problem with
grease in the sewer. So they dumped grease-eating bacteria in the sewer.
Problem solved.. sort of. The grease down the drain in the first place
is interesting.

Appal Energy wrote:

>Okay, so it's easy to throw 10 or 15 pounds of burger chips and grill
>scrapings into a compost heap. What the opossums and raccoons don't get the
>worms will.
>
>But has anyone seen any type of an inexpensive hydraulic ram set up that can
>get the last drops of fat out of the solids prior to composting?
>
>Approximately 10% out of every 250 gallon dumpster is a boatload of high oil
>content slop. Too much to just feed to the hogs and too much in short order to
>simply compost without reducing the oil content first.
>
>Todd Swearingen

>Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
>
>Biofuels list archives:
>http://archive.nnytech.net/
>
>Please do NOT send Unsubscribe messages to the list address.
>To unsubscribe, send an email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
Martin Klingensmith
http://nnytech.net/
http://infoarchive.net/

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM