look up the IP address and do it that way... I believe it is

http://213.30.180.219/

it looks like a DNS entry problem... deliberate or otherwise it is a
relatively easy thing to achieve from outside... e.g. if you actually knew
what you were doing you could actually close the site down very effectively.
this if deliberate is probably the owrk of a disgruntled script kiddie...

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM