makes you wonder why iraq kicked out some of there reporters
-----Original Message-----
From: martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, April 03, 2003 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: more coverage of Iraq

>Andrew Preston wrote:
>
>>Re: Censorship...
>>
>>Funny, I've been trying all week to access the new Al Jazeera english
>>language site..
>>
>>http://english.aljazeera.net
>>
>>without success. I was aware that the site had been the subject of
>>repeated hacker, and denial of service attacks, sI hadn't taken a
>>close look at the error screens that got displayed when I tried
>>to access the site. Today however, I did and this is what it said.
>>

>>>You are not authorized to view this page
Internet address of your Web browser.

-------

>>>If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please
contact the Web site administrator by using >the e-mail address or phone
number listed on the english.aljazeera.net home page.

>>>HTTP 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address rejected
>>>Internet Information Services

-------

>>>Technical Information (for support personnel)
>>>

>>>Background:
>>>This error is caused when the server has a list of IP addresses that are
not allowed to access the site, and the IP >address you are using is in this
list.

>>>More information:
>>>Microsoft Support
>>>

>>I use 'Peoples Network' computers at UK libraries. This one is in
>>Somerset.
>>So this operates thru the proxy server for Somerset County Council.
>>I've got a librarian to email the Somerset Council system administrator
>>to say
>>specifically if they have blocked access to Al Jazeera. No reply yet.
>>

>Your access is being blocked on their end, not your library or council
>person.
>I'm blocked too.
>
>--
>---
>Martin Klingensmith
>http://nnytech.net/
>http://infoarchive.net/
>

>Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
>
>Biofuels list archives:
>http://archive.nnytech.net/
>
>Please do NOT send Unsubscribe messages to the list address.
>To unsubscribe, send an email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM