Keith I'm not saying all people don't think And certainly not this
group here.
What I am saying is a person on the street.  9 out of 10 people that
know about
ethanol if you ask them how it is made or what it made out of they will corn
or grain.  I don't know if you heard about the new ethanol plant they
are building in
Kansas and all the BS hype they gave it.  The people that are building
it had public meetings
on the plant.  They had an oil co rep that told people how they would
buy the ethanol and mix it with gas.  They told the farmers how that
would pay top dollar for the grain and how everybody wins.
Bull what they didn't tell is the only winners will be the plant owners
and the oil co becouse after
the ethanol is is processed and mixed with Fuel.
The spent grain  will be dryed and used in animal feed.  Like Dog food,
Cat food And Cattle feed
just to name a few.  onec agin I want to say Iam sorry if I made any one
mad in the Group. Jim Allen

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/FGYolB/TM