Hello Keith  As a chemist I use lots and lot of ethanol. for testing.
 And yes I have made Ethanol
And yes I do use ethanol fuel.  I am all ways looking for new way of
 makeing bio diesel fuel.
I have one that I have been working for about a year  I will Be willing
to share to formula to see
what other think. Best wishes Jim Allen

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/FGYolB/TM