From: John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: FW: Feeling Patriotic?

Dear Jeff,
Now I'm interested.... who has been protecting your
chicken ass? Have you ever put anything on any line?
who protects you? Certainly not the folks that spew
the " blood for oil" cliche... then you do the
"chicken hawk" thing? Is that all you have? What would
you expect from Howard Dean? Tell Me, Is it best to be
half hawk, or all chicken?
(cluck)... you will be rendered down to a bar of soap
by the people that you support.
Regards from Earth,
John

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511