Hallo All,

Sorry  for  that last post to Fritz to the group.  I am not only going
deaf  but  have lost the sight in one eye and missed the "reply to" in
the message and thought I was posting it directly to Fritz.

My apologies for wasting bandwidth and inflicting that bit of personal
info on you all.

Happy Happy,

Gustl
--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
Mitglied-Team AMIGA

To visit your group on the web, go to: