Hey Paul seem to remeber reading that you had to have the almost pure
concentration or the conversion using ethanol was problematic.  On the
journey to forever site there are links to get this pure grade of
ethanol.  From what I gather... since I have not brewed any bio diesel
yet.. better to go with methanol.. wood alcohol.  It is a tried and
true method.. ... heck I might even be able to start making to run in
my diesel engine.    good luck with it.

SteveP

-- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >So far best I can find in a pharmacy is the 95% concentration.  Can you
> >even get stuff (99-100%) higher than that?  Does it make a difference?
> >Can you use the 75% concentrations at all?
> >
> >- Paul
>
> For what?
>
> Best
>
> Keith