Alan,

I think it is an awful experience, but you are a bit unfair in
referring to it as a German company experience. I would
say that it is a typical US support person experience and
that is from my experiences. If it would have been a German,
you would generally been met with a more serious discussion
and without stupid side comments. I am not saying that it is
typical for US either, but when it happens, this kind of
arrogance is not the German way. You can find them "square
headed" sometimes, but not like this.

Hakan

To visit your group on the web, go to: