<x-charset ISO-8859-1>I'm being provocative again. Is the otherwise interesting
topic of wind
energy appropriate on a biofuels mailing list? If so, will this list also cover
hydroelectric power, geothermal power, wave energy, etc.? I just dropped the
energyresources Yahoo group because of the unrelenting number of posts was too
much to handle for long. It may be good data in its own way, but does it belong
here?

Tom Leue

In a message dated 1/22/04 3:34:55 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The wind rarely stops blowing out here for very long.We now have some large
> turbine farms streching from near abilene west to iraan-rankin and other
> areas.We could put up a million of them out here without counting new
> mexico,arizona
> or california.They even make our small mountains more scenic to me![you can
> see plum into next week out here and there are areas where you may not even
> see
> a plane fly over for several days]I believe that Tesla found ways to store
> and transfer electricity that were deemed too usefull for "little people"by
> the
> dragon system[it will be a real beast soon]€˛Florida Power and Light put up
> most of west texas's wind turbines,i believe.

To visit your group on the web, go to: