<x-charset ISO-8859-1>On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 03:08 am, srshb wrote:
> Hi,

>  As for the group, I agree it is one of the best thing that has
>  happened to me, not just about energy but lot of other things
>  that also matter in life.
>
> Best regards,
> Suresh.

I agree. I have found some of the discussions incredibly enlightening. I would
really love to meet Hakan, & Keith, &....... (really too many to mention so
sorry I have left you out)
 I find the emails a bit overwhelming at times, but you need to learn to scan,
then if the email seems irrelevant, hit delete.
 I wish people would edit the email they are answering to the relevant
portions (but not as much as I did to the poor newcomer a few days ago who
felt the topics were drifting.)
 My second wish is that people would edit or change the heading once the topic
leaves the stream it started on. Often if the topic has turned to pure
drivel, I start deleting on heading, so sometimes perhaps miss pertinent
discussion I would like to take part in. (an example was when the comments
got personal, and there was a train on anti-anti-US, when the redneck was
banned.) I do like to see all sides of a discussion, as it helps me broaden
my world perspective.
regards Doug

To visit your group on the web, go to: